Jazz up a meal with this fancy but easy to make appetizer or side dish.You’ll Need
- 8 medium tomatoes
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon tarragon, dried
- 4 teaspoons honey
- 4 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Slice off stem ends of tomatoes and carefully scrape out seeds.
- Place open side up in buttered baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs, salt, pepper and tarragon.
- Drizzle honey over tomatoes, rubbing it down into cavities.
- Sprinkle tomatoes with crumb mixture and dot with butter.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes, till tomato skins begin to wrinkle.
- Place under broiler for another 5 minutes or till crumbs begin to brown.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.