A wonderful dish for the fabulous food of a sweet potato. This dish also makes the perfect side to a breakfast meal.
- 2 Tbsp butter
- A quarter cup (ish) of diced onion
- A quarter cup (ish) of diced sweet potato
- A quarter cup (ish) of diced tomato
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cumin to taste
- The number of eggs you want
- One half of a lime
- Tobasco hot sauce (optional)
Make the Hash
- Put the butter into a skillet over a medium-high flame until it melts.
- Throw in all of the diced veggies.
- Add the Salt/Pepper/Cumin, mix these around. Let it sit for a minute, taste and correct the seasonings if necessary.
- Add any sprinkles of Tobasco (based on your own spice tolerance).
- Cook to desired doneness, add the juice of one-half lime, turn off the flame, and let it coast while you make your eggs.
Make the Eggs
- As this is cooking, make your eggs to your preference.
- Put egg on top of the hash, and you are set.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.