- 4 slices of bread
- 2 Tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon oregano
- ¼ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Cut bread into crouton sized cubes and place in a bowl.
- Add seasonings and oil.
- Toss well to mix.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 300F until crisp.
- Store in a glass jar.
- You can leave out the celery salt and add in more garlic powder if you prefer.
- Replace garlic salt with some dried oregano.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.