- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small yellow onion finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped (or other vegetable of choice)
- 6 eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, garlic, and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft (about 5 minutes).
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Beat eggs lightly with, salt, pepper, and oregano.
- Stir in vegetables and cheese
- Pour into a greased 9-inch pie pan.
- Bake in a 350 F degree oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until puffed and brown.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.