This salad is a delicious complement to many meals and a cancer fighter too. Arugula is such an interesting green that can really take a salad to another level.
- 1 cup of arugula
- ¾ cup olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 12 ripe tomatoes cut into wedges or approximately 36 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Freshly ground pepper
- Wash and dry the arugula, remove the tough stems and arrange on the outside of a platter.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and mustard.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss the tomatoes gently in the salad dressing.
- Place the tomatoes in the center of the arugula.
- Drizzle the remainder of the dressing over the arugula.
- If you would like, top with feta, anchovies, olives or whatever you see fit.