This recipe can be the focal point of the meal. In addition it provides great food presentation.
- 6 tomatoes
- 1 Tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- Medium pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 2/3 cup shredded cheese
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 Tablespoon chopped basil
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Create a bowls using the tomatoes by scooping out the insides.
- In a skillet, saute the onion, pepper and garlic in olive oil.
- Add the ground beef t hen, season with salt, pepper and herbs. Fold the ingredients in sauce to combine.
- Stuff into the tomato bowls and top with cheese.
- Place in oven just enough for the cheese to melt and serve immediately.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.