Herbs make meals come to life and they are also super for our health too! Dill is one of those special ones that works wonderfully with salmon.
- 2 pounds of salmon steaks
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon dill
- Melt the butter in skillet on low heat.
- Cook salmon 10 minutes per inch of thickness.
- Turn twice, salt and pepper to taste.
- When salmon is done remove to hot platter.
- Put sour cream and dill in skillet and turn heat off.
- Sour cream should be warm after a few minutes.
- Pour over salmon and serve.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.