Another way to make rosemary a delicious and nutritious part of your meal!
- 2 pounds (about 4 potatoes) small red potatoes (leave skin on), cubed
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Fresh parsley to garnish
- In a roasting pan place 3 tablespoons olive oil, onions, garlic and potatoes. Toss until potatoes are well coated with oil. Roast uncovered for 30 minutes or until potatoes are cooked (tender).
- While potatoes are roasting, in a large size bowl (big enough to hold the potatoes), mix the balsamic vinegar, remaining olive oil, salt, celery salt, pepper, rosemary and chopped celery.
- When potatoes are done roasting let cool approximately 10 minutes and then slowly add to balsamic vinegar mixture. Mix until all potatoes are well coated. Garnish with parsley.