Brunch anyone? This is a dish that is pleasing to many and quite versatile and delicious!
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- ½ Cup milk
- ½ Cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ Cup sugar
- 2 Large eggs, at room temperature
- Preheat oven to 425
- Melt the butter in a 12-inch ovenproof glass baking pan (or iron skillet) in the preheated oven.
- Tilt the pan so that the butter coats the sides. Remove from oven once heated.
- Whisk all other ingredients together until smooth.
- Pour the batter in buttered container and bake 15 to 17 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake until the pancake is puffed and golden, 12 to 15 minutes. Serve immediately. Serve with a dusting of powdered sugar, a syrup of your choice or a spoonful of fruit preserves or some sliced fruit sautéed in butter and splashed with brandy or dark rum.