Play with the art of cooking. You can substitute the Mediterranean flavored dish in many different ways.
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp medium uncooked peeled and vein removed
- 4 large tomatoes seeded and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/3 cup black olives, sliced and pitted
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound fettuccine, cooked
- Romano cheese, grated
- Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, tomatoes, basil, olives, garlic and shallot.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until shrimp turn pink, stirring frequently, about 3 minutes.
- Place pasta in serving bowl.
- Pour sauce over and toss.
- Sprinkle with Romano.
- Serve immediately.
Play with Your Food