This Mediterranean flavored sauce works well on a variety of foods. Sauces make dishes pop and a little bit really does go a long way!
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ cup freshly basil, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons lightly toasted pine nuts
- 1 Tablespoon white wine
- 2 Tablespoons freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Salt to taste
- Crushed, dried red chilies to taste
- ½ pound unsalted butter, softened
To make sauce melt butter, mix in all other ingredients and heat on low.
Serve on top of fish, chicken, roasted vegetables or pasta.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.