- 1 can of sweet potatoes (15 oz.)
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Put the bread crumbs onto a plate and set aside. Next, place the sweet potatoes in a medium bowl and mash with a fork.
- Shape the sweet potatoes into small patties and roll each patty in the bread crumbs.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on medium heat.
- Brown each patty on both sides and serve warm.
Play With Your Food!
- Add a pinch of cinnamon.
- Add some dried or freshly diced onions.
- Use freshly cooked sweet potatoes or yams
- Use seasoned bread crumbs.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.