Garlic is a super food that works to keep sickness and chronic disease away. Make it a part of your regular diet.
- Garlic bulbs (as many as you would like)
- Olive oil (at least one Tablespoon per bulb)
- Parsley to garnish
- Bread or crackers to serve with garlic as a spread.
- Preheat oven to 375 F
- Take a whole garlic bulb and pull off the excess first outer layer and leave the garlic bulb in tact.
- Next, cut off approximately ¼ of an inch of the garlic stem portions (the pointy ends). You now should have a whole bulb of garlic still in tact with the top stem cut off enough to see the actual garlic cloves.
- Place the bulb in a baking dish and drizzle with olive oil. Let the olive oil seep into the garlic cloves and then repeat. Cover and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour or until garlic cloves become soft.
- Let cool. Garnish with parsley. Then peel open and spread garlic on bread or crackers.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.