- 1 Tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (more if like)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, stems removed
- Chopped tomato and green onion for garnish
- Combine olives, capers, garlic and parsley in a food processor or blender and chop finely.
- With motor running, gradually add lemon juice and olive oil and process until well blended. Transfer tapenade to a plate.
- Season to taste with pepper.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.