Let's slip in some exercise while dinner is cooking. While the soup is simmering do some stretches. Before you know it the soup will be done and your body will feel like it received an instant massage.
- 1/2 Cup garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 Tablespoon onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2/3 Cup tomatoes
- 1 Quart stock
- Combine garlic and; onion in a bowl.
- Heat oil in a large pot.
- Add garlic and; onion and; saute till soft. Do not brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes and; stir in well.
- After a few minutes, stir in stock and; pepper.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add salt as needed.
- Serve topped with croutons.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.