Let's prevent cancer. Make veggies a building block of your diet. Give this easy and delicious asparagus recipe a try.
- 18 stalks fresh asparagus, cleaned and trimmed
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 2 Tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook asparagus in boiling, salted water for 5 to 7 minutes, or until al dente.
- Melt butter in ovenproof pan that can also fit into the broiler.
- Add asparagus and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese, add salt and pepper and bake for 2 minutes.
- Transfer to broiler for 2 minutes, or until golden brown.