A fabulous way to use the in season sweet potatoes. Give this one a try and decide if you want to feature it at your Thanksgiving spread.
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup milk
- In a medium saucepan cook potatoes, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 30 to 35 minutes or until very tender; then drain.
- Mash with a potato masher or beat with an electric mixer on low speed.
- Add maple syrup, butter, and salt.
- Gradually beat in enough milk to make potato mixture light and fluffy.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.