A very easy, yet tasty complement to many meals. Give it a try before Thanksgiving and you may decide you want to include it at the Thanksgiving feast.
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 16 ounces frozen, cut, green beans thawed and drained
- ¼ cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 2 ounces Feta cheese
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over a medium heat and saute the garlic for 1 minute.
- Add the beans, vinegar, mint, salt, and pepper.
- Cook, stirring, for 6-7 minutes.
- Spoon into a serving dish, sprinkle with walnuts and Feta cheese.