Yields 10 cups
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sage, dried
- 1 ½ seasoned salt
- 12 cups dry bread cubes
- 13 ounces chicken broth
- Melt butter in large skillet, saute celery and onion until onion is transparent.
- Stir in next four ingredients.
- Place bread cubes in large bowl; stir in onion and celery mixture.
- Add chicken broth; toss to combine.
- Stuff loosely into neck and breast cavities or place stuffing in casserole dish.
- If placing in casserole dish bake covered in a 325 F oven for 45 minutes.