- 4 large garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- 1 can or 1 1/2 cups cooked cannellini beans (reserve 1/3 cup of the liquid)
- 1 1/2 pounds chopped kale
- Salt and Pepper to taste
In a medium pot, saute the garlic and red pepper in the olive oil on low heat until fragrant.
Next, add the take and saute until the kale has completely wilted.
Add the beans and simmer until they are heated trough but still firm.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Play with Your Food!
Serve this dish topped with parmesan cheese and/or hot Italian sausage.
If you want to make this more like a soup, add water or more reserved juice from cooking the beans.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.