For the Salmon:
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs, each about 4-inches long
- 3 pounds center-cut salmon, cut into 6 slices about 2 inches thick
- 1/2 cup pure olive oil
- Grated zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon
- 2 fresh rosemary sprigs, each about 4 inches long
- 1 clove garlic, sliced paper thin
- 1 sprinkle of cayenne
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds cherry tomatoes, skins removed
- Remove the leaves from the rosemary sprigs.
- In a shallow bowl, marinate the sliced salmon with the rosemary leaves, olive oil, and lemon zest and juice for about 1 hour.
Make the Sauce:
- Preheat an oven to 500*F (250*C).
- Peel the zest from the lemon, using a vegetable peeler, and finely julienne.
- Juice the lemon.
- Combine the lemon zest and juice, rosemary, garlic, salt and oil in a heatproof bowl, set aside.
- Place the tomatoes on a baking sheet or jelly roll pan and roast for 12 minutes.
- Immediately place the roasted tomatoes into the heat-proof bowl.
- Smash them with a fork and incorporate with the other ingredients.
- The intense heat of the roasted tomatoes will cook the other ingredients.
Start the Grill:
- Grill the salmon for 2 minutes on each side. It should be pink, not rare, in the center.
- Serve immediately with the tomato mixture.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.