This relish is such a refreshing summertime dish! If you do not have access to papayas, you can use all mangoes in the dish.
- 1 large mango
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large papaya
- 1 Tablespoon fresh, cilantro minced
- White pepper
- Peel and pit mango and cut into a small dice.
- Peel and seed the papaya and cut into small dice.
- Puree half the mango and the papaya in a food processor.
- Transfer puree to a medium bowl.
- Add remaining mango and papaya, lemon juice, and cilantro; toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- Heat the grill.
- Rub tuna steaks with oil, then sprinkle with coriander, salt, and pepper.
- Grill tuna steaks, turning once, until opaque throughout.
- Serve each steak with the relish on the side.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.