- 3 tablespoon extra virgin oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 medium eggplants
- ½ teaspoon salt and a couple of extra pinches
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- Cut eggplant lengthwise and sprinkle each half with a ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Next, cut into ½ inch thick slices.
- In a bowl, combine 2 tablespoons olive oil, feta cheese, tomatoes, oregano and rest of salt.
- Brush eggplant with olive oil and add pepper.
- Place the eggplant on a hot grill, cover and let cook for 5 minutes before turning over.
- Cook for another 3 to 4 minutes or until tender and/or browned.
- Transfer eggplant to a platter and cover with feta cheese mixture.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.