- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 2 1/2 to 3 Tablespoons white vinegar (add higher amount for a more tangy sauce)
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 ½ Tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon chipotle hot sauce (or regular hot sauce) (more if you want to kick it up a notch)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
DirectionsIn a medium pot, heat olive oil and sauté onion and garlic until slightly softened. Add all other ingredients and stir together. Heat and reduce heat and cook until sauce is thickened.
Can keep in refrigerator for at least 2 weeks.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.