Veggies are the building blocks of the Mediterranean diet. Try this recipe as a way to savor green beans.
- 1 ½ pounds fresh green beans
- 1 large tomato peeled and chopped
- ½ cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Melt butter in medium skillet.
- Add beans, then remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until beans are tender (10-15 minutes).
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.