- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Brown mustard to reach a consistency you prefer
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- This is your base. You can jazz it up if you would like.
- Add herbs or spices as you find fit for your taste (oregano, garlic, cayenne etc.).
- You may want to add a bit of honey.
- Try a flavored balsamic vinegar.
- Make a larger quantity and store in the refrigerator. Let it come to room temperature and mix before using.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.