Here is another option for those days when you are craving fresh squeezed juice or a smoothie. This also works perfectly with frozen berries so it can be made all year round.
- 8 Ounces of strawberries (approximately 8 strawberries) frozen or fresh (if using frozen make sure they are thawed)
- ¾ Teaspoon vanilla
- ¾ Cup milk
- 1 Teaspoon honey
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender or food processor. Process until smooth consistency is reached.
- At this point you can chill or store it in refrigerator or serve over crushed ice.
Play with your food
- Leave out the vanilla and add lemon juice instead.
- Use less milk and add plain yogurt. This will slightly change the consistency to yield more of a thicker drink.
- Try different types of honey.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.