The week we focus on getting our nutrients from whole foods first. Omega-3 fatty acids are wonderful for your heart health. And salmon is one of the best sources of this!
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 5 teaspoons honey
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 3 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 6 lemon wedges
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, butter, and honey. In another bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, pecans, and parsley.
- Season each salmon fillet with salt and pepper. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush with mustard-honey mixture. Cover the top of each fillet with bread crumb mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes per inch of thickness (measured at thickest part), or until salmon just flakes when tested with a fork. Serve garnished with lemon wedges.
For more information: Click here to visit Will Clower's website.