This soup is perfect for summer, and it's absolutely stunning.
For all you who cringe at making your own food, too, this is perfect for you because it takes no time at all to throw this together!!
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and diced
- The juice of 2 limes
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 small jalapeno, stemmed, seeded, and chopped
- 1 green onion, sliced (including green tops)
- 3 ripe avocadoes
- 1/2 to 1 cup chicken broth (depending on the texture of the soup you desire)
- Salt to taste
- Throw everything into a blender.
- Thin the puree, to your desire, with chicken stock.
- Salt to taste.
How To Eat
Enjoy this with a dollop of sour cream on the top. And if it's organic sour cream ... all the better!! Another great addition is a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
Have some crunchy bread on hand, because you're going to want to sop up every drop.