Submitted by Kristy at Eckert Seamans. Thank you Kristy!
- 1 pork tenderloin, cleaned and trimmed.
- 3 slices of bacon
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 1 teaspoon dried crumbled leaf basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crumbled leaf oregano
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- olive oil
- Combine garlic powder, seasoned salt, basil, oregano, and black pepper; rub seasoning all over the pork tenderloin.
- Wrap pork with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Take your olive oil and coat well.
- Place in a 9x13 pan and bake uncovered in a 375 to 400 degree oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until pork reaches about 155 degrees.
- Make sure the bacon is really done.
- Remove and wrap in foil.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. (Don't forget to remove the toothpicks!)