- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 teaspoons lemon peel
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp
- ¼ cup parsley
- Put butter, salt, garlic, lemon peel and lemon juice in sauce pan melt together-let sit.
- Peel shrimp and add to above sauce and saute on low-medium heat until done (raw shrimp turn pink, if shrimp is already cooked heat through). Sprinkle parsley as you cook.
- Serve with parsley and lemon wedges to garnish.
- Spoon excess sauce from pan over shrimp.
- Serve over linguini pasta.