- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 medium onion minced
- 3 Tablespoons fresh Italian parsley minced
- 1 can (28 ounces) plum tomatoes, coarsely chopped with juices reserved
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- ½ pound lump crabmeat, picked over and flaked
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 12 ounces Penne pasta, prepared
- Heat olive oil in a medium skillet.
- Add the onions and parsley; saute until onions soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add reserved juices from the canned tomatoes; simmer until thickened slightly, about 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and wine; simmer to blend flavors, about 5 minutes.
- Add the crabmeat; simmer until heated through, about 3 minutes.
- Combine with prepared penne
- Season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper or to taste.
- Serve immediately.