- 6 cups iceberg lettuce, about 1/2 large head, cut into 1 inch strips
- 6 oz. sliced radishes, about 1 1/2 cups
- 3 hard boiled eggs, cut into wedges
- 1 can, 16 oz., red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can, 7 oz., corn kernels
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon or bacon bits
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- orange salsa dressing
For the Orange Salsa Dressing
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1/2 cup orange juice, preferably fresh squeezed
- 2 T cider vinegar1 tsp. grated orange zest
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl or 4 individual serving bowls.
Top with radishes, eggs, beans, corn and cheese.
Sprinkle with bacon and green onions.
Just before serving
Toss with orange salsa dressing.
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Combine all ingredients until well blended.