- 6 medium potatoes scrubbed
- 2 Tablespoons onion; minced
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour or all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 375.
- Shred the potatoes coarsely.
- Mix the shredded potatoes with the onion, parsley, pepper, and flour.
- Shape into patties and place on a greased baking sheet or one lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- If you like, place the patties under the broiler during the last few minutes for browning.
- Top with sour cream if you would like.