- 1 cantaloupe
- 1 orange
- ½ cup whipping cram
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- A pinch of salt
- Cut the cantaloupe into quarters; remove the seeds and outer rind.
- Next, cut the cantaloupe into small pieces.
- In blender or food processor, process the cantaloupe until smooth; transfer to a bowl.
- Grate the rind from the orange and reserve it for garnish.
- Squeeze juice from orange; add to the bowl along with the cream, sugar, salt and ginger.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until chilled.
- Sprinkle with the grated orange rinds.